Since 1991, Brickfields Asia College (BAC) has established itself as the Fastest & Smartest Way to UK Law & Business degrees. Having sent more than 6500 law graduates into practice, the college has established an excellent reputation as a provider of quality education. Its graduates are highly sought after by local and international firms in both the public and private sectors.
BrandLaureate Best Brands Award (2012 – 2013)
Brickfields Asia College was awarded the prestigious BrandLaureate Best Brands Award in legal education for the second year consecutively (2012-2013). This award recognises BAC’s reputation for providing world class education and the college’s success as the Nation’s No.1 Law School!
The BrandLaureate Awards is the first regional brand awards that originated in Malaysia. This is the only branding award that has worldwide recognition. The award recognises the efforts and commitment of companies in promoting and developing their brand names. Recipients of BrandLaureate awards hail from all over the world. They include leading corporations and personalities such as Hillary Clinton, Nelson Mandela, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Starbucks, AirAsia, DHL and Volkswagen.
SME Recognition Award for Service Excellence
Lauded for providing the best legal education, BAC was awarded the coveted SME Recognition Award for Service Excellence in 2013. This recognition reflects the college’s reputation for inspiring excellence as a provider of outstanding services in law and business.
BAC’s Chief Operations Officer, Aria Singham, said the college was very pleased to be the only tertiary educational institution to receive the SMERA 2013 for Service Excellence. “It’s great to receive for Service Excellence as we (BAC) are a very customer-centric institution. We always endeavour to provide excellent services in the field of education and to be recognised for it is fantastic! We are constantly looking for new and better ways to improve how we serve our customers.”
The SMI Association of Malaysia (SMIA) encourages excellence by providing official recognition for the achievements of the SMEs through its annual SME Recognition Award Series. The SME Recognition Award for Service Excellence is bestowed on non-listed SMEs that provide outstanding services in the market place.
Cambridge Brilliance Award Winners!
BAC Students have won multiple Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards, most recently the Best Student in the World for A-Level Law and Business Studies in the 2012 and 2013 Examinations. Judith Pretha (Law) is also one of the 10 Students who scored straight A’s in the A-Levels Express Route
63 First Class Honour Graduates in 2011 /2012!
BAC’s UKT Students have done us proud and in the last two years alone, 45 of our students received 1st Class Degrees from our various partner universities in the UK!!!
3 Out of the Last 6 King College Scholarships!
In the last 4 years, BAC students have received this coveted Scholarship awarded by the University of London having produced the Best Results in the World in 2008 and 2009 and Best Results in Malaysia in 2011 for the Intermediate Examination.
9 out of 9 National Top CLP Student since 2005!
BAC Students have dominated the CLP Honours List since 2005, having the best overall CLP student in Malaysia for the 8th time in a row! BAC students have also received 50 out of 62 National Book Prizes and also 51 out of the 63 2nd Uppers awarded since 2005.
Clean Sweep For CLP 2012 Examinations!
In the 2012 CLP Examinations, BAC’s Students made a Clean Sweep of all 6 Book Prizes including Best Overall Student (Tun Hamid Omar Award)
- Cambridge A-Level
- Cambridge A-Level – Science
- Foundation Programme
Law School – Undergraduate Programmes
- LLB (Hons) University of London International Programmes
- UK Transfer Degree Programme (Law)/li>
- LLB(Hons) Aberystwyth University
- LLB(Hons) Business Law
- LLB (Hons) Cardiff University
- LLB (Hons) University of Liverpool
- LLB (Hons) University of Reading
- LLB (Hons) University of Hull
- LLB (Hons) University of Hertfordshire
- LLB (Hons) Northumbria University
Law School – Postgraduate Programmes
- Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators
- Aberystwyth University
- BA (Hons) Law with Economics
- BA (Hons) Law with with Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Law with Business & Management
- BA (Hons) Law with Marketing
- University of Hertfordshire
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- De Monfort University
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Enterprise
- BA (Hons) Business Administration and Management
- Kingston University
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BBA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Communications & Advertising
Check out more courses available at BAC.edu.my.
Address: 68-2, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: 03-2727 7502
Website: Brickfields Asia College
Social Media: Facebook / Twitter / Youtube / Instagram